Thursday, November 20, 2008

The block

Photobucket

Yesterday Fonzie posted this. I thought I'd list a few of my favorite memories of "the block" (in no particular order)

falling asleep in the parking lot, looking at the stars

taking the abandoned file cabinet

Gloria puking in the plastic bag even though she was off the bus

the incident with the ceramic dog

firetruck BBQ

backyard lap dances

cops kicking us off Sean's porch

going to the used paperback shop the day it was closing and getting a bag of books for $5

all the mad dashes to catch the 11:00 PM bus into the city

horrendous Christmas

Thanksgiving blasting Glass Tiger and eating til we almost died

Exorcist Halloween

A Clockwork Orange Halloween

jumping the gate into the yard for clandestine games of Uno

screaming Toto's "Africa" at the top of our lungs

sauce jar full of whiskey

Crowded House rainy days

2 comments:

Miss Alex said...

BAAHAHAHAHAHHA... OH MY GOD I didnt scroll down enough....

those are some really good times...

really good times guy... I'll miss them...

Clandestine? lol Clandesteen...million dollar words

Brad said...

it's one of my favorite words