Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged

Fonzie Sox tagged me.

"6 things you don't know about me"


Photobucket

1) I acted as a child. Mostly in theater, but I did a few radio commercials for the Cleveland area in the early 80s. I even had to sing a solo in South Pacific. To this day I'm not a big fan of musicals.

Photobucket

2) I played football my freshmen year of High School just to prove to myself that I could do it.


Photobucket

3) I had a sister with Downs Syndrome so I HATE it when people call things "retarded" or call others "retard". She always wanted to be Dorothy. So this pic is for her.

Photobucket

4) Old buildings and machinery give me really bad vibes.

Photobucket

5) Medieval torture techniques and devices fascinate me

Photobucket

6) I'm a very bitter, angry and lonely person. But I still believe that at heart most people are good. It was one of the hardest lessons to learn.

2 comments:

Miss Alex said...

I think you're good too. Why do you think outside of my husband I love you most?

p.s. That Dorothy thing made me cry.

Anonymous said...

No. 3. I used to say it all of the time until I met my wife. She had a cousin who was mentally retarded and died when he was 20. She loved him dearly. When we began to date that was one of the first things she told me, that the usage of the word "retard" or "retarded" is unacceptable. I don't say it anymore. I don't even think it.