Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MY list

Just before Christmas Fonzie and I got together and decided to compile lists of out most desirable celebrities. Fonzie posted hers. here's mine. In no special order other than the top 10..

Photobucket

Jessica Alba... An obvious choice sure.. but just look at her. Incredible.


Photobucket

Megan Fox... I can't concentrate on what she is saying when she is on screen. I barely remember what Transformers was about cuz she was in it.

Photobucket

Bettie Page. I've loved her since I was old enough to care. She's probably the reason I have a thing for brunettes.

Photobucket

Audrey Hepburn.. Another one I have loved since I was a kid. She defined beauty for me for the rest of my life.

Photobucket

Adrianna Lima.. I don't usually go fro super models. For her I make an exception.

Photobucket

Sherilyn Fenn... I've posted about her before. 'Nuff said


Photobucket

Lea Thompson.. My first celebrity crush.


Photobucket

Asia Argento. She has the sexiest tattoo I think I have ever seen.


Photobucket

Natalie Portman. Beauty and brains. sigh.

Photobucket

Hayden Panettiere... Save the hot cheerleader save the world.

Photobucket

Diablo Cody. Screenwriter of Juno. as witty as she is hot.


Photobucket

Fiona Apple. Sure she's grumpy most of the time, but i could fall into those eyes forever.


Photobucket

Ginnifer Goodwin. Star of HBO's Big Love. Something innocent about her that would be fun to corrupt.


Photobucket

Winona Ryder. She's a tad crazy. But that's cool.

Photobucket

Sarah Shahi.. Carmen on the L Word. Lesbians do not look like this. Ridiculous.


Photobucket

Amanda Palmer .. Singer of the Dresden Dolls and solo artist. She's another crazy one..

Photobucket

Vanessa Hudgens. A guilty pleasure.. Her cheekbones are amazing.

Photobucket

Amy Acker.. Fell in love with her when she played Fred on Angel.

Photobucket

Taylor Swift. Never heard any of her songs. I hate pop country music, but love her curly hair.

Photobucket

Phoebe Cates. Everyone talks about the iconic scene of her taking her red bikini top off in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, but it was her role in Gremlins that made me swoon.

Photobucket

Danica McKellar. Winnie on Wonder Years. You could take her home to meet mom.

Photobucket

Ellen Page. Smart, punky and sarcastic. What's not to love?

Photobucket

Odette Yustman. New on the scene. She was in Cloverfield and in this month's "Unborn". I don't think you've seen the last of her.

Photobucket

Darcy Wretzky. Original bass player of the Smashing Pumpkins. There was always something so aloof about her.


Photobucket

Ginger Reyes. New bass player for the Smashing Pumpkins. The opposite of Darcy. She seem approachable. And cute as a button.

Photobucket

Diane Lane. Always had something for her..

Photobucket

Rose Mcgowan. Sexiness in spades.


Photobucket

Salma Hayek. Do I even have to mention the scene in "From Dusk Til Dawn"?


Photobucket

Nikki Reed. Co-writer of the movie "Thirteen". Could get by simply on her looks, but instead uses her head.

Photobucket

Virginie Ledoyen. From the beach. Pure beauty, but she hasn't done much acting lately.

Photobucket

Summer Glau. The Geek in me loves her in Serenity and The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Photobucket

Grace Park. I love the new Battlestar Galactica. And Grace is some GREAT eye candy for that show.

Photobucket

Isla Fisher. Cute AND sexy.


Photobucket

Malin Ackerman. Can't wait to see her in "The Watchmen". If I can be frank, her ass looks amazing in costume.


Photobucket

Audrey Tatou. Isn't she adorable? *sigh*

Photobucket

Kristen Bell.. she's hot and 5. Feet. Tall.


Photobucket

Carla Gugino. I've thought she was cute ever since "Son In Law"


Photobucket

Eva Mendes. I think this picture says it all, don't you?

Photobucket

Alicia Witt. Under-appreciated hot redhead. I wish she would take more roles, but I suspect she's picky.

Photobucket

Rachel Leigh Cook. Yummy.

Photobucket

Jennifer Love Hewitt. Another guilty pleasure. What can I say. She's easy on the eyes..

Photobucket

Tina Fey. She's every nerd's dream. And I'm a nerd.


Photobucket

Evangeline Lilly. Star of Lost. Always thought she had such an interesting look.

Photobucket

Kristin Kreuk. Such delicate features, She looks like a doll...

Photobucket

Rachel Weisz. Classy, talented...

Photobucket

Monica Bellucci. The epitome of Italian sexiness.

Photobucket

Helena Bonham Carter. She's attractive yet doesn't flaunt it. She's punky enough. I think we'd get along well.

Photobucket

Shiri Appleby. A very cute girl next door type. I want her in a leading role. Not simply playing "the best friend". Roswell was ages ago..

Photobucket

Catherine Bell. there is something slightly bimbo-ish about her. Normally that would be a turnoff. Not in this case..


Photobucket

Zooey Deschanel. Imagine having a cute, really cool next door neighbor that has an awesome cd collection. and was also cute. That'd be Zooey. Glad to see her career taking off.. And who doesn't love her voice?

Photobucket

Emmanuelle Chriqui. Always thought she was hot, just don't think she'd like me all that much.

Photobucket

Tori Amos. So Bizarre and unique. And damaged. And I love damage..

Photobucket

Alexis Bledel. Love her big blue eyes.

Photobucket

Madchen Amick. Remember her from Twin Peaks. I sure as fuck do.

Photobucket

Thora Birch.. She will always have a little piece of my heart for playing Enid in Ghost World.

Photobucket

Alyssa Milano. Every man my age had a crush on her when they were teens.


Photobucket

Mila Kunis. The only thing good that ever came from "That 70's Show".


Photobucket

Kelly Macdonald. Diane from Trainspotting. sassy with a sexy accent.

Photobucket

Zhang Ziyi. I was smitten by here the moment she was first seen in "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon"


Photobucket

Mary Elizbeth Winstead. She is the wallpaper on my desktop. Love those big eyes.

Photobucket

Katy Perry. Yeah her music is growing on me.. And not just cuz she's attractive... Although she is.

Photobucket

Miranda July. Director of You Me and Everyone We Know. I'd love to stay up all night talking to her about art and philosophy..

Photobucket

Debbie Harry. New York cool. I lvoe New York so I have to love her too.


Photobucket

Gwen Stefani. So naturally beautiful it defies description.

6 comments:

Miss Alex said...

What? No Lady Elaine? C'mooooooon afer that NYE text? come on???? there was a 'beg' there you should at least give her

"Most Likely to clean your toilet"

Miss Alex said...

Hey.... bet yer watching?

Cause I know you didn't take him off your blog roll...BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

..... LADY ELAINE... NUMBER 1 ON HIS TOP UGLY...

Miss Alex said...

If there were a list of top nose veins you'd be number one Lady Elaine....

Some Guy said...

You have fine taste, sir. Those are some great picks.

Brad said...

thanks Some Guy. Nice to know there's others out there with good taste!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

If I did one of these my girlfriend would cut my balls off. I'm with you on most of them except for that Helena Bonham Carter creature, although she was okay in Fight Club.