Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ipod evesdropping

Photobucket

I don't usually make it a point to look over people's shoulder to see what they are listening to on their ipods, but sometimes it is unavoidable. take this morning on the bus. A woman sat down next to me and immediately took out her ipod and I just glanced over quick enough to see what she was listening to. It was Tiffany's "I Think Were Alone Now". Is it possible that in this day and age someone would choose to listen to Tiffany on a crowded bus on their way to work in the morning? With absolute zero irony? And let's face it. The ipod is a very personal thing. When you have your earphones on it's cuz you WANT to hear it. Not so that you can joke about with your friends. I can't help but wonder what else was on her ipod..

1 comment:

Jen said...

BWahahahhahahahaaaaa