Monday, August 3, 2009

A few videos from All Points West



Vampire Weekend



Jay -Z covering "No Sleep Til Brooklyn"



Gogol Bordello.. I LOVE these guys...



Kool Kieth - "Blue Flowers" Fuck it he's dead.. Oh shit! there's a horse in the hospital.. and yes that's Ice- T.. I was in the front row.



Elbow.. These guys suprised me. I liked them a lot



MGMT - Time to Pretend




Coldplay - Covering "Fight For Your Right To Party" Beatie Boys had to cancel so there was a lot of tributes..



Tool - "Aenima". My favorite Tool song.
Fuck L Ron Hubbard and Fuck all his clones.
Fuck all these gun-toting Hip gangster wannabes.
Fuck retro anything. Fuck your tattoos.
Fuck all you junkies and Fuck your short memory.
Fuck smiley glad-hands with hidden agendas.
Fuck these dysfunctional, insecure actresses.



Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Maps" - they don't love you like I love you...



My Bloody Valentine - The sound of this video does not do this band justice. By far one of the heaviest bands I have ever seen. The wall of nosie this band created Sat night sounded like a plane crash.



Echo and the Bunnymen covering Lou Reed and "In the Midnight Hour".. sweet. Right before this they covered The Doors..



Crystal Castles "Air War". This guy in the band is a douche bag apparently.



Neko Case. I love her voice.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Echo & The Bunnymen...*sigh*. I adore Ian McCulloch. Oh, and I met Neko Case last time she was through here...she was backed up by The Sadies, who rule in their own right. This sounds like it was a majorly good show!