Friday, May 22, 2009

2 years

It's two years this weekend that I met Miss Alex.. The first time I met her she bought my sister her first shot ever. Never has my sis been so drunk.. Things just got crazier from there.








And what a wild couple of years it's been. court dates, friends come and gone, stealing filing cabinets, 6 AM bus rides, Christmas with Delilah, more great meals than I can count.. the list goes on.. Here are some videos that remind me of the times..




Meat Loaf videos at 6 Am all summer long. I admit I got a little tired of Mr. Loaf by Sept.




Rocky Horror.. Always a fun and late Fri night. Not the same without beef jerky for the ride home.




Hoobastank - The Reason. Ok.. Not the greatest song, but you'd have an appreciation of this too if Miss Alex serenaded you with it in an Irish Pub Outside of Penn Station at 2 AM..




Don't Dream It's Over. Wish I could have found the actual video, but all embedding was disabled. Rainy days, Chicken salad. The first time we hung out solo.




Africa - Toto.. always sounds better when a bunch of fools are screaming along...




Breakfast Club.. Right On Track. Horrible, but would you believe I had never heard this song before?




Almost Famous.. Tiny Dancer. This clip says it all.

1 comment:

Miss Alex said...

I think I just got choked up...

*sigh* Daaaayyyyuuunnnggg I'm awesome LOL ;)